Payments: Please make checks payable to The Boston Project Ministries.
Mailing Address: 15 Elmhurst Street, Dorchester, MA 02124.
Cost per person is $400.
- Registration Deposit – $50 per person – due with signed confirmation letter
- Final Payment – $350 per person – due 1 month before arrival
April 1, 2020 – All registered groups must:
- Commit to their Group Number and guarantee payment for the number of participants in their group. Any increase in group size after April 1, 2020 must be approved by the The Boston Project Ministries.
- Groups that decrease their Group Number after April 1, 2020, commit to paying for their group size provided on April 1, 2020.
- Should your group size become smaller between the time of your group registration and April 1, 2020, the deposits of those additional participants may be subtracted from your final payment.
Final Payment and Paperwork – 1 Month prior to Arrival
- All participant paperwork (registration, medical, CORI/SORI forms) must be received.
- The remaining balance is due based on $400 per person, minus previous payments.
I agree to bring all items for our group’s required S.O.S. (Service & Outreach Supplies) Tub, valued at $250-$300. These supplies help with our summer and school year outreach programs. Boston Project will send your group’s customized S.O.S. Tub list in the spring.
I agree to bring vehicles with enough seats to transport all participants on my team for the entirety of the trip, plus one additional seat for every five participants to transport Boston Project staff who will be traveling with our group (for example, a team of 15 must have 3 additional seats for Boston Project staff). We split into several work teams each day, so the ideal vehicle capacity is 7-10 people (mini-van/vans).
I agree that for every five students, I will bring at least one adult leader (age 21 and above) who is mature and committed to investing in the lives of my youth while on this trip.
- Groups that cancel before April 1, 2020 will forfeit their group Registration Deposit.
- Groups that cancel after April 1, 2020 will be expected to pay the full amount based on the number of participants they provided on April 1. Late cancellations can have a serious financial impact on the ministry.