The Boston Project hires teenagers (ages 15-19) for several key neighborhood programs during the summer and school year. Youth (ages 12.5-14) are invited to check out our Brotherhood and Sisterhood pre-employment summer program. Check out our Teen Jobs page for more information about positions available and job details.
Each summer, we hire 10-12 adults (ages 19+) to lead our summer youth programs. We are hiring for the following positions. Online applications and hiring remain open until positions are filled. Click the links below to download the job description for each position in pdf format.
- Artists in Action Coordinator
- Mental Health Ambassador Coordinator
- Healthy Youth Champions Coordinator
- Brotherhood-Sisterhood Coordinators (2) (middle school)
- Elmhurst Park Coordinators (2) (elementary)
- Summer Youth Program Manager Elementary-Middle School Programs (upper-level position)
- Summer Youth Program Manager High School Programs (upper-level position)
- Elmhurst Park Senior Program Coordinator
- Summer Communications Photography-Videography
- Summer Administrative Assistant
- Summer Missions Program Senior Coordinator
- Summer Missions Program Coordinator
Questions – Contact Us
(20+ years old)
The Boston Project is a great fit for college students looking for an internship, practicum, or field education experience within their academic focus. Please contact us to learn more.