Now Hiring: Grants and Communications Writer
The Grants and Communications Coordinator is a new role within our organization to support the Executive Director in our storytelling and fundraising efforts. A lot of great work is happening in our organization and community, and we want the world to know!
The Boston Project hires teenagers (ages 15-19) for several key neighborhood programs during the summer and school year. Youth (ages 12.5-14) are invited to check out our Brotherhood and Sisterhood pre-employment summer program. Check out our Teen Jobs page for more information about positions available and job details.
Each summer, we hire 10-12 adults (ages 19+) to lead our summer youth programs. We are hiring for the following positions. Online applications and hiring remain open until positions are filled. Click the links below to download the job description for each position in pdf format.
- Artists in Action Coordinator
- Mental Health Ambassador Coordinator
- Healthy Youth Champions Coordinator
- Brotherhood-Sisterhood Coordinators (2) (middle school)
- Elmhurst Park Coordinators (2) (elementary)
- Summer Youth Program Manager Elementary-Middle School Programs (upper-level position)
- Summer Youth Program Manager High School Programs (upper-level position)
- Elmhurst Park Senior Program Coordinator
- Summer Communications Photography-Videography
- Summer Administrative Assistant
- Summer Missions Program Senior Coordinator
- Summer Missions Program Coordinator
Questions – Contact Us
(20+ years old)