Cost per person
$400 per person for 5 nights / 6 day trip (Sunday 4:30 PM through Friday 11 AM)
Your Cost Covers:
- An excellently trained staff, who serve are with you 24 hours a day
- Scripture-based curriculum led by our staff, including:
- Morning devotional/journal (for each participant to keep)
- Creative evening teaching activities
- Worship and small group times
- Neighborhood Orientation
- All service and outreach projects, coordination, training, & supplies
- Lodging and meals – including dinners at local ethnic restaurants (except your Dinner Downtown on Wednesday evening)
- Preparation materials for trip leader
- T-shirt for each participant
* Why is your cost higher than other youth missions trips?
We are sensitive to the cost per participant, and never want cost to prohibit someone from coming to The Boston Project Ministries. As you may know, the cost of living is much higher in Boston than other areas of the country which impacts our ministry expenses (housing, food, etc.). We also pay staff an hourly wage versus a stipend which is unique within programs like ours. Because our staff build genuine relationships with your teenagers and invest in discipling them, our staffing costs are much higher. Our staff are our greatest asset! If a member of your groups needs financial assistance, please just let us know.
Cost Does Not Cover:
- Transportation – including trips on the subway ($4.50 per person roundtrip)
- Wednesday evening Dinner Downtown
- Spending money for snacks, etc.
S.O.S. Tub (Service & Outreach Supplies)
In addition to your cost, groups coming are asked to bring a Service & Outreach Supplies (S.O.S) Tub valued at approximately $250-$300 (depending on your group size). Your customized list will be mailed to you 2-3 months before your trip. This is a great way to get your whole church or community involved in your experience.