Payments: Please make checks payable to The Boston Project Ministries.
Mailing Address: 15 Elmhurst Street, Dorchester, MA 02124.
Cost per person is $375.
- Registration Deposit – $50 per person – due with signed confirmation letter
- Second Payment – $100 per person – due April 1, 2018
- Final Payment – $225 per person – due 1 month before arrival
April 1, 2018 – All registered groups must:
- Commit to their Group Number and guarantee payment for the number of participants in their group. Any increase in group size after April 1, 2018 must be approved by the The Boston Project Ministries.
- Submit the second payment of $100 per person. If we do not receive your second payment by April 1, 2018 your trip dates may become available to other groups.
- Groups that decrease their Group Number after April 1, 2018, commit to paying for their group size provided on April 1, 2018.
- Should your group size become smaller between the time of your group registration and April 1, 2018, the deposits of those additional participants may be subtracted from your 2nd payment.
June 15, 2018 – Paperwork Day
- All participant paperwork (registration, medical, CORI/SORI forms) must be received.
Final Payment – 1 Month prior to Arrival
- The remaining balance is due based on $375 per person, minus previous payments.
I agree to bring all items for our group’s required S.O.S. (Service & Outreach Supplies) Tub, valued at $250-$300. These supplies help with our summer and school year outreach programs. Boston Project will send your group’s customized S.O.S. Tub list in the spring 2018.
I agree to bring vehicles with enough seats to transport all participants on my team for the entirety of the trip, plus one additional seat for every five participants to transport Boston Project staff who will be traveling with our group (for example, a team of 15 must have 3 additional seats for Boston Project staff). We split into several work teams each day, so the ideal vehicle capacity is 7-10 people (mini-van/vans).
I agree that for every five students, I will bring at least one adult leader (age 21 and above) who is mature and committed to investing in the lives of my youth while on this trip.
- Groups that cancel before April 1, 2018 will forfeit their group Registration Deposit.
- Groups that cancel between April 1, 2018 and June 15, 2018 (Paperwork Day) will forfeit their deposit and second payment.
- Groups that cancel after June 1, 2018 will be required to pay the full amount based on the number of participants they provided on April 1, 2018.